Ragnarok: Doom of the God's
WELCOME TO RAGNAROK'S NEW FORUM

We are still in the construction process of the forum, but please feel free to look around and contribute.

If you want, there is a chat box at the bottom of the main page.
WELCOME TO RAGNAROK'S NEW FORUM

We are still in the construction process of the forum, but please feel free to look around and contribute.

If you want, there is a chat box at the bottom of the main page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Iceman

Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Empty
PostSubject: Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 pm

RE: Troops, i need any troops that you have left and or fleets stationed at my towns of:

Alcatraz 62:68
Torcher Chamber 62:67

There are two VKG FOB's that just popped up, we need to blockade and kill any troops in those towns...

These two memebers Military Score

Dryktnath 15k
Joe st 01 13k
Back to top Go down
The Iceman

PostSubject: RE:   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 am

Bordeaux (64,67) - This town needs to be occupied with a couple troops and ships...there is no troops or ships there at all...needs to be pillaged to dath...

Spirits H II (61,63) - sent 15 spys, not one of them got a garrisson report
Back to top Go down
Jadle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:43 am

I don't have a sustainable army right now, so I need to either get some action, which i can send a few more troops out for, or pull my troops back home to rebuild gold. If we aren't attacking within 24 hours, I need to recall the majority of my troops. I can leave my full blockade on the FOB (aka ships stationed at the occupied FOB).

I understand that we are trying to defend from a VKG attack too, but it's either have a weaker defense now or lose my contribution entirely. I wish I had another option, but I don't see one. I'm pulling back if I don't hear by 19:30 game time. I'm 5 hours away, so let me know when you plan an attack and I'll be there ASAP.
Back to top Go down
The Iceman

PostSubject: RE:   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:56 am

We need one person to build a good size fleet to help block ports and everyone else focus on only troops...anyone want to step up..my ports are low lvls and will take forever to build ships...
Back to top Go down
Jadle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:57 am

I'm always producing ships at a rate of 1 pwr per 30 mins. I have 21 subs and 114 pwrs right now. If I can lower the number of troops i have, preferably in battle, I can keep this up indefinitely. If nobody else wants to take over the navy position I can do this, or maybe double up the position if somebody wants to supplement what i can do. Let me know what you guys think of this.
Back to top Go down
The Iceman

PostSubject: re   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 pm

That would be great Jadle, i dont think you need crazy amounts of ships but if you can build a nice size fleet and be able to send it on missions and not lose too much gold that would be the best option right now...after this war is over i think our team can plan what we would like to do in the future. if you can move your ships to my port at alkataz 62:68 since VKG has been hitting us hard in that area last night and today...we all need to get our troops and ships there and get ready for a big def or attack...look under the combat report section of the fight i had with them today...they have a lot of troops and that was just three of them..i know there are at least 5 roaming around here
Back to top Go down
noobestvn

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:31 pm

As VKG play in hit and hide manner, I would suggest that we all online at a time, probe all of their cities in this area at the sametime. Then we go and fight them right when we see them.
Otherwise, no way we can get them/.
how do you think
Back to top Go down
The Iceman

PostSubject: RE   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Noob, i agree...the past few days have been a little hectic for me...is there any way we can all get online and chat tomorrow Game time of

13.9.2009 20:30:00?
Back to top Go down
Jadle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Since we just got ousted here, I figured it'd be handy to know what troops of their survived the fight to occupy. Here's what I got.

Troops in Bordeaux
Unit Quantity
Phalanx 1,738
Marksman 584
Steam Giant 254
Bombardier 451
Mortar 205
Doctor 135
Cook 160
Slinger 4,864
Swordsman 1

Fleets in Bordeaux
Ship Quantity
No units available.
Blockade fleets at Bordeaux
Ship Quantity
No units available.
Back to top Go down
noobestvn

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:56 pm

I agree with Iceman. I will online at that time. I can also setup a FOB if we want
Back to top Go down
The Iceman

PostSubject: RE:   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:34 am

sounds good, we can figure it out when we chat...this war i am sure is going to go on for a little while longer so we need to be better orginized...
Back to top Go down
Egon

Egon

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:07 am

Hi, has 2300 troops standing to do nothing. only drink wine;) what you want me to do with them, sent them 3 hours 40 minutes, to help you / you. what do you want me to do? Egon
Back to top Go down
The Iceman

PostSubject: Meeting Link   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Jadle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:43 pm

I have a bunch of ships and troops just sitting around wasting gold. Are we planning on attacking anything, or are we just sitting around on occupied towns doing nothing? If this team doesn't have plans then I'll go help out the Central Army or find closer targets.
Back to top Go down
The Iceman

PostSubject: RE:   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:17 pm

we need to deploy troops and ships to Cassious1 at 59:59...from their we have found Rowlandx last town at 61:59 to attack...we also have more targets close by at 61:58,60:58,59:58 and 61:59....send Troops and ships as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Jadle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:25 am

Matt's town at 61:59 is blockaded and has no more ships ( i destroyed all of them in my attack). In my haste, I did the blockade from a few islands over instead of stationing them in rowlandx's town, so in 6 hours my blockade will be headed back there. If somebody could take that over for my while my ships go on a tour that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve   Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 3 area - The Iceman-Jdevil168-Mokopa-Jadle-Noobestve
Page 1 of 1