Ragnarok: Doom of the God's
WELCOME TO RAGNAROK'S NEW FORUM

We are still in the construction process of the forum, but please feel free to look around and contribute.

If you want, there is a chat box at the bottom of the main page.
WELCOME TO RAGNAROK'S NEW FORUM

We are still in the construction process of the forum, but please feel free to look around and contribute.

If you want, there is a chat box at the bottom of the main page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack Plans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Iceman

Attack Plans Empty
PostSubject: Attack Plans   Attack Plans Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:57 pm

We NEED as many troops as we can muster at - 64:67 bordeaux, i am also sending a few troops to 62:65 to retake those VKG towns....i need one person to join me but we dont want to many troops there just enough to take the towns...all other troops go to 64:67

Last edited by The Iceman on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jadle

Attack Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Plans   Attack Plans Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:12 am

Wild West 04.09.2009 8:11 We have discovered a spy! He tried to sneak in but he wasn`t even able to pass town watch. We questioned the spy intensively and for a long time, yet he did not tell us much. We only know that he originates from Blynios. We have put this spy into early "retirement", to prevent him from giving away any more information about our town.
Wild West 04.09.2009 8:11 We have discovered a spy! He tried to sneak in but he wasn`t even able to pass town watch. We have put this spy into early "retirement", to prevent him from giving away any more information about our town.
Wild West 04.09.2009 8:11 We have discovered a spy! Sadly he was able escape before we could find out more information from him.
Wild West 04.09.2009 8:00 We have discovered a spy! He tried to sneak in but he wasn`t even able to pass town watch. The spy tells us that he originates from Venusian, which is on the island Blynios. We have put this spy into early "retirement", to prevent him from giving away any more information about our town.

So much for my attack being a surprise...
Back to top Go down
Panoramix

Attack Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Plans   Attack Plans Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:26 am

https://ragnarok-ikariam.forumotion.com/central-sector-f77/central-sector-vkg-players-ms-score-locations-by-island-t205.htm
I can't access the page: "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum"

About 80% of my troops and almost 100% of my offensive troops are locate at 81:48. So how can I help our war efforts?
Back to top Go down
The Iceman

Attack Plans Empty
PostSubject: re   Attack Plans Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:42 am

thats a long travel for you..maybe you can go to the southeast division forum and see what they have for targets
Back to top Go down
0x1

0x1

Attack Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Plans   Attack Plans Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 pm

we going to central as a team or we join the others?
Back to top Go down
The Iceman

Attack Plans Empty
PostSubject: re:   Attack Plans Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:01 pm

we decide after we take out our targets, now that Rowlandx and kingplunder our in our area its going to be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Plans   Attack Plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack Plans
Page 1 of 1