Ragnarok: Doom of the God's
WELCOME TO RAGNAROK'S NEW FORUM

We are still in the construction process of the forum, but please feel free to look around and contribute.

If you want, there is a chat box at the bottom of the main page.
WELCOME TO RAGNAROK'S NEW FORUM

We are still in the construction process of the forum, but please feel free to look around and contribute.

If you want, there is a chat box at the bottom of the main page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main targets and goles from the Co-General to the field-generals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baldahiir

Baldahiir

Main targets and goles from the Co-General to the field-generals Empty
PostSubject: Main targets and goles from the Co-General to the field-generals   Main targets and goles from the Co-General to the field-generals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:53 am

Hello my fellow Field-Generals.

i will always keep this list updated, and I will aprisiate respnce back from you on PM, and we will lead our members together to a greate victory against VKG.

1. Make a target list for the 10 highest general score VKG players.
2. Move our trops out to friendly bases close to theese targets before the war starts.
3. Coordinate attacks on these players with time and when to hit, and guidence how to hit them.
4. Try get our members to occupy the lower ranked general score VKG players, to remove them from helping their higher general score players.
5. Occupy the wine towns of the hig general score VKG players.

I will make some list of VKG players in our zone, and a overview of their General score, and the same on our members. I put my compleate trust in you two. :-) and our members.
Back to top Go down

Main targets and goles from the Co-General to the field-generals
Page 1 of 1