Ragnarok: Doom of the God's
WELCOME TO RAGNAROK'S NEW FORUM

We are still in the construction process of the forum, but please feel free to look around and contribute.

If you want, there is a chat box at the bottom of the main page.
WELCOME TO RAGNAROK'S NEW FORUM

We are still in the construction process of the forum, but please feel free to look around and contribute.

If you want, there is a chat box at the bottom of the main page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RE: Who is Ready for WAR!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Iceman

RE: Who is Ready for WAR! Empty
PostSubject: RE: Who is Ready for WAR!   RE: Who is Ready for WAR! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:18 am

we have a lot of threads going...but i want to make this one to identify who is ready for war and who is very active...we have all posted our times we play in the other thread but if we are declared war on or we declare who is ready to attack ASAP...also who do we attack first do we team up do we go solo agianst singal targets..we need to decide now..
Back to top Go down
Azkaael

PostSubject: Re: RE: Who is Ready for WAR!   RE: Who is Ready for WAR! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:26 am

i am as ready as i could be
Back to top Go down
The Iceman

PostSubject: RE:   RE: Who is Ready for WAR! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 am

I think these are our top two targets if we go to war:

Rowlandx VKG Giza 26 64 67 Dielios

shaanfirebird VKG Memphis 25 48 77 Isaos
shaanfirebird VKG Abu Simbel 24 47 76 Heynaios
shaanfirebird VKG Philae 25 47 76 Heynaios
shaanfirebird VKG Thebes 25 47 77 Kibios
shaanfirebird VKG Karnak 28 47 77 Kibios
shaanfirebird VKG Giza 25 48 77 Isaos
shaanfirebird VKG Alexandria 21 46 76 Raenios

wales VKG Dwygyfylchi 23 38 98 Sulietia
wales VKG Bangor 23 39 98 Shiwuos
wales VKG Penmaenmawr 25 39 99 Naunios

Rowlandx only has one town in our zone but if we take it out it will really help our alliance members that has more of his towns in their area...Shannnfirebird is the top military player in our area and needs to be taken care of first i think, then on to wales who is next highest military in our zone...

we have less high ranking VKG members in our area but i myself am on the boarder of our military zone. I am really close to some other VKG members that are way up there in military, so if we do attack we need to take these guys above out and then i may have to work on the VKG members not in our zone but close to me since they may attack me. I have a high military and want to make sure its used to destroy the enemy in our area first...
Back to top Go down
Azkaael

PostSubject: Re: RE: Who is Ready for WAR!   RE: Who is Ready for WAR! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:12 am

rowland is 4 hours away from me and shaanfirebird 2 hours and a half - 3
Back to top Go down
Jadle

PostSubject: Re: RE: Who is Ready for WAR!   RE: Who is Ready for WAR! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 am

46:76 is a little over 3 hours out for me. Like I posted in the 'current status' thread, I'm preparing to put up a fight against my closest VKG member who is double my score, so I may not be of much help to a team. But as far as being prepared, I'm just waiting to hear the trumpets...
Back to top Go down
noobestvn

PostSubject: Re: RE: Who is Ready for WAR!   RE: Who is Ready for WAR! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:54 pm

I'm in for this war. Currently I only have 5K+ army left, but I'm building as fast as I can (I just lost 4K army in last recent days).
I'm about 3.5 hour from KingPlunder, so I think I will join you guys to take him down. He has 16K general
Back to top Go down
ghostfaced

PostSubject: Re: RE: Who is Ready for WAR!   RE: Who is Ready for WAR! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:18 am

I'm ready.
Currently have 8944 gen score.
Back to top Go down
noobestvn

PostSubject: Re: RE: Who is Ready for WAR!   RE: Who is Ready for WAR! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 am

Update: I'm out of town this weekend. So will join you guys later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Who is Ready for WAR!   RE: Who is Ready for WAR! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE: Who is Ready for WAR!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok: Doom of the God's :: Tactical room-
Jump to: