Ragnarok: Doom of the God's
WELCOME TO RAGNAROK'S NEW FORUM

We are still in the construction process of the forum, but please feel free to look around and contribute.

If you want, there is a chat box at the bottom of the main page.
WELCOME TO RAGNAROK'S NEW FORUM

We are still in the construction process of the forum, but please feel free to look around and contribute.

If you want, there is a chat box at the bottom of the main page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current situation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baldahiir

Baldahiir

Current situation Empty
PostSubject: Current situation   Current situation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 am

At the moment the Eta server is in and state that can easely end up in a big war, I therefor recomand all to enlarge your army size to 1-2% of your total score. This to be prepered is another guild decide to attack us.

Don't build your army so large that you will run at "-" income, but try to balance it and storrage up some suplhur, so that you are prepered to build up is a war is pressent.

I currently have a 12K relaxing military score, and are ready to build that up to 20K whenever it is nessesary.

This is only advice not a request.
Back to top Go down
Baldahiir

Baldahiir

Current situation Empty
PostSubject: Update   Current situation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Hello my fellow members of the Southern Army, we have got a cal from our mighty General, and I want all of you to help me make him proud of th Southern Army.

The follow message have been given to us:
--------------------------------
So to my Co Generals, find the VKG targets in your area and start assigning them to your men and women under you. When the time to attack comes we will all launch at one time and give them the shock and awww they deserve. Lets be ready for what I feel pretty certain is to happen. There are quite a few of us ready to go. If for some strange reason we overtake VKG and they still don't budge, there is always the option of an agreed upon war. At least that way we can do something with the masses we have built. Everyone needs to get there military to a minimum of 1% of there game score or better.

1.4 mill + 14k
500k score = 5000 gs

and so forth.

And one more thing, battle plans are not to be discussed in circular messages. Keep them in their respective areas of the map.
--------------------------------

So go out there and arm up and go start keeping your self updated every day on every post on the Southern army forum. Please also post up your gametime and GMT zone as well in the correct post.

I will son make some teems of us, and put up the main target to attack.
Back to top Go down
The Iceman

Current situation Empty
PostSubject: RE:   Current situation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 pm

I am ready...I have 16k military loaded up right now...the bad part is I will be in Vacation mode for the next week. So i really hope it doesnt come to a war then....if it does i will be back to finish up...
Back to top Go down
Baldahiir

Baldahiir

Current situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current situation   Current situation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:25 pm

The war can happend anytime, but if VKG don't attack us, i think we will attack in a week or two.

But we need to be prepered at any time.

So build up your economics, and save alot of gold for this war as it could be along one.

And build up some good forses and fleets.
Back to top Go down
0x1

0x1

Current situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current situation   Current situation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Perhaps it's wise to let others know what types of units you have or going to make? Or even looking for advice what to make?

I'm mostly offensive ground troops oriented. Right now I have:
1409 marksmen
990 phalanxes
20 cooks
30 docs
134 rams

and my small navy to clear ports:
188 PWR
50 mortar ships

When war breaks out, I will add 50 mortars to my breaching-team. And optionally 500 extra marksmen if i can sustain the upkeep lol!
Back to top Go down
Baldahiir

Baldahiir

Current situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current situation   Current situation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Jadle

Current situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current situation   Current situation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:56 pm

looks like I'm going to have my hands full once this war starts. I have a VKG player very near me with double my points. He has the same military score as me now, but it has been increasing a lot in the past 48 hours and I don't know how long I'll be able to keep up. I only have one ally near me, and they do not have anywhere near the 1% military score.

So good news, I have my target picked out, and I shouldn't need help to defend myself. Bad news, I won't be able to help anybody else.

As more and more signs point towards conflict, I want to remind everyone that good fortune is at the intersection of luck and preparation.
Back to top Go down
Baldahiir

Baldahiir

Current situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current situation   Current situation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:33 pm

I hope we will get a desition within the next 24h if we shal go to war or not, so it is time to build your forses up eaven more.
Back to top Go down
Baldahiir

Baldahiir

Current situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current situation   Current situation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:10 am

We will go to war against VKG, army up! and follow our Field generals orders.
Back to top Go down
noobestvn

Current situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current situation   Current situation Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:18 am

Bad thing to me is that we decided to go in war with VKG quite fast Smile I joined a war against RIO guys last couple days, and during that war, I made a big error and lost about 1200 army in a battle, and all of my mortars are gone. Now I have rebuild my army, which will cost me about 2 days.

In the meantime, I will have about 700 phal, 1000 marksmen and will try to have about 100 mortars to assist you guys when we start the war.

Just let me know, general. GO GO RAGNAROK Smile Show them our real power
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current situation   Current situation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current situation
Page 1 of 1